New global research from the CIPD in association with Workday illustrates an important relationship
New global research from the CIPD in association with Workday illustrates an important relationship between the use of people data and strong business outcomes. Organisations with a strong people analytics culture are much more likely to report strong business performance.
The survey also indicates that the adoption of people analytics practice in organisations is still low and more needs to be done to improve skills and confidence in the HR function, particularly in the UK which is lagging behind other markets in both capability and confidence.
The research surveyed 3,852 business professionals globally, to understand attitudes towards people analytics and how they are utilised within organisations.
• Just over half (54%) of global respondents stated that they had access to people data and analytics
• Two-fifths (39%) have no access to people data for decision-making purposes
• Just half (52%) of HR professionals stated that their organisation uses people data to tackle business problems
• Just 42% of finance professionals have access to their workforce’s people data, despite the relationship between access to workforce data and strong business outcomes
b2b worked with CIPD to develop a partnership with a leading brand to help them grow and develop the programme further. We scoped the opportunity and developed an external proposition with CIPD which instigated a wide number of conversations with data, analytics and enterprise cloud organisations.
b2b secured Workday, a leading HR cloud enterprise application provider to partner on this extensive programme. CIPD’s partnership with Workday on the People Analytics piece delivers:
• Industry thought leadership
• Content and commentary
• Wide PR/Media coverage
• Revenues for CIPDTo read the full report please click here.
See CIPD's press release here.See Workday's press release here.To learn more about how b2b develops content and research partnerships for its professional body clients contact us here.To learn how your organisation can partner with the CIPD’s other high-profile thought leadership programmes email: Emma Adams on email@example.com