Start your career in sponsorship today!
b2b is the leading business to business sponsorship agency representing independent organisations and brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, committed, commercially minded intern to join our sponsorship sales team.
Working as part of our tight-knit team you will learn the essential skills of successful sponsorship development and sales. You will be trained the unique ‘b2b-way’ of cultivating and delivering high-value sponsorships.
This is a hands-on role working with our award-winning team which will deliver on-the-job training programme, learning via day-to-day tasks.
Your internship programme will include:
· Planning – how to identify and nurture sponsors
· Development – how to prepare sponsorship proposals
· Sales – how to successfully close sponsorship deals
· Delivery – how to service sponsors sustainably
This is four-month internship with the likelihood to extend into a full-time role for the right candidate.
We are looking for an intern who is;
· Enthusiastic and positive
· Determined, focused and highly motivated
· Friendly, courteous, mindful and thoughtful
· Confident but not egotistic
· Money motivated, someone always focused on hitting targets
· Fun. We work hard but take a balanced approach to work and life is a priority for us
· Thick skinned, no cry-babies, we’re a zero-drama organisation
· A clear communicator who is not afraid to express new ideas
· Organised, methodical and a good multi-tasker.
· Always on time, with strong time management skills
· Not afraid of hard work or deadlines
· A sharer
· A communicator
· A self-starter
· A quick learner
Don’t worry, we won’t be throwing you into the deep end… In your first few weeks, team b2b will train you up on everything you need to know from the sectors that we work with to all the tips and tricks we use to create the best sponsorships.
So, if you are excited by a career in sponsorship this role is for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter explaining why you’re awesome and why we should select you to be part of our award winning team email@example.com.
Application deadline is 30thOctober.
We are a unique, fast paced organisation HQ in the heart of London but since Covid working all over the world. Our clients are international.
We work with our clients across three core areas:
1. Transformation: A Range of Consulting Services
2. Development & Sales: Partnership, Sponsorship, Strategic Alliances Development
3. Training: Upskilling teams and individuals in our area of expertise
We pride ourselves in being a small, agile, flexible working, transparent and dependable organisation.
We place our clients’ interests at the heart of what we do and our work often drives financial, social and economic impact for our clients. We are focused on total sustainability.
We work with many of the worlds leading not-for-profits and build partnership with well-known brands, including; Aviva, GE, SSE, Scottish Power, United Utilities, British Gas, Oracle, IBM, Hays, Total Gas & Power, Workday, E.ON, Adecco, AXA PPP, Goldman Sachs, KPMG, Cofely GDF Suez, Mercer, BT and PwC, Totaljobs, LinkedIn and Google.
The right candidate will have as much personality as they do ability and be motivated by being part of the b2b story as we evolve.
This is a great role with opportunity to get a lot of hands on experience, learn new things each day and to have an impact on b2b’s growth.