Join the team
Leading B2B consultancy seeks a Client Services & Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced client management and business development professional to join our busy, tight-knit team.
You will pro-actively manage and sell a portfolio of products for one of b2b's key third sector clients, along with managing their key customers and ensuring smooth delivery to each customer.
You will work collaboratively with our client and other members of team b2b to develop and deliver this new customer business development strategy. The role requires strong commercial acumen to identify and generate relationships with both new and existing leads, sell in value, develop opportunities and facilitate a seamless handover to our client's internal teams. Ongoing client management will also be involved to ensure the smooth delivery of services and upsell, as opportunities arise. An outcomes driven role, the Client Services Business Development Manager will be dedicated to one main client account initially, plus working collaboratively with the team across other b2b client projects and programmes in the future.
• To lead on business development sales, on-boarding and implementation of our clients products/services.
• Partake in lead generation and the development/nurturing of new customer relationships.
• Work with expert practitioners to ensure scope and application of the product requirements is ready for implementation.
• Facilitate and lead discovery and feedback workshops with customers, drawing on the expertise of our clients experts.
• Liaise with stakeholders at all levels within customer organisations.
• Manage customer relationships and liaise with clients to ensure the smooth running of products and services.
• Be a main point of contact for all stakeholders on both the customer and client facing side.
• To lead on the sales and business development of additional client products and services.
• To work with the team in the further scoping, growth and development of client products and services to ensure viability of offering.
• Liaise and manage relationships with client’s partners and explore further opportunities for collaboration to support product development and sales.
• Support team b2b on the development, sales, and delivery of b2b’s broader client portfolio and consultancy projects.
• Support team b2b on the development and delivery of b2b’s own internal events, projects and products.
As Client Services & Business Development Manager, you must be energetic, mindful, tenacious, commercially driven and motivated by success. You must possess internal ambition to excel and exceed targets, as we seek individuals that can inspire others to reach new heights and constantly strive for new ground. You must be confident, friendly, and capable of holding your own in senior stakeholder settings. You must be open to working independently, as well as part of a tight knit team both on the client side and internally at b2b. You must have a positive mental attitude, be in tune with your health and wellbeing, be a hard worker, be able to give and take constructive criticism and most of all, have fun and enjoy what you do.
Additional requirements include:
• 3-5+ years’ experience in business development, sales and delivery
• Demonstrable experience of meeting sales targets
• Proven ability to deliver successful client relationships
• A desire to impact and enhance your earning potential
• Strong communication skills with the ability to converse at Director/CEO level (both verbally and in writing)
• Results orientated
Competitive base salary, plus commissions, with benefits package.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter outlining how your skill set aligns with the role, what you can bring to the team and why would be a right-fit for the position.