We provide a range of services to support professional communities become more commercial.
We deliver a breadth of services from strategy formation, identification of commercial opportunities, to developing internal capability via training and workshops.
We understand the pressures on professional associations to develop alternative income streams. Taking a sensitive approach, we tailor our services to fulfill your objectives.
We work to understand your organisation and the value of your professional body with industry and wider business. Our clients are often surprised at how much they learn from our process.
Our services are tailored to our client’s needs, including:
- Commercial review
- Strategy setting (including business planning, objective setting, principles, policy creation)
- Strategic partnership & sponsorship planning
- Content and Data Audit
- Diagnostic audit: Organisational readiness to launch a sponsorship/commercial partnership business
- Change management to enable commercial development within professional associations
- Audit of existing sponsorship programme and function including people and or processes
- Membership and new market development
We work with you to spot internal opportunities and shape these to be of value to you, your membership and to third parties.
You may already have a project or an activity that you’d like to commercialise, yet you don’t have a plan, proposal or the know-how. You may have an existing commercial arrangement that’s ready for a review and/or a restructure, and may be unsure how to go about this. It may be that you don’t know what price you should place on a commercial arrangement with a third party. We have great skill and experience in this area and run a number of services, including:
- Identification of internal opportunities
- Preparation and creation of proposals
- Health check of a specific activity and or relationship
- Re-valuation and repositioning and of a specific activity or relationship
- Valuation and pricing of third party opportunities
- Internal content audit
- Internal data audit
It’s all about the approach. We have a model of excellence and unique approach to the development and sales of relationships.
We undertake sales and secure commercial arrangements for clients once we have a clear understanding of the marketplace they occupy. We work through the value proposition of all opportunities and scope proposals with our clients to ensure they are in a saleable model, are deliverable and priced accordingly, prior to approaching prospective partners and undertaking sales. We have extensive experience in the development of high level, long-term mutually beneficial relationships including:
- Sponsorships, including events, content, research, campaigns
- Commercial Partnerships
Over the years we have been involved in a number of great projects with our clients. This project management experience is transferable across different sectors and can be applied to all structures of professional associations.
- Benchmarking research projects
- Polling and insights research
- Topical web hub creation
- Member benefits Affinity programmes
- Sector salary surveys
- New market development
- International membership development
- Careers portal /resources
- Content & data audit
- Think tank/Industry forum creation
- E-Learning & CPD
- Running commercial tenders (advertising, publishing, jobs boards)
- Social media training and planning
- Digital strategy
- App development
b2b’s training and workshops are tailored to your needs, including necessary research prior to training. This ensures that we don’t waste time trying to understand the basics around your organisation when we could be helping you, adding value to your activity.
We deliver tailored insights to provide you with tools and information, enabling you to approach the market with confidence.
b2b’s training and workshops are tailored to your needs, including necessary research prior to training. This ensures that we don’t waste time trying to understand the basics around your organisation when we could be helping you, adding value to your activity. We deliver tailored insights and you will walk away with a tailored information and an approach works, enabling you to approach the market with confidence. We help our clients up-skill in the areas of commercial awareness, strategic partnership development, sponsorships and sales, key account management. We deliver know-how in the following forms:
- Group workshops & seminars
- 1-2-1 or small group training sessions
- Project mentoring
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Recruitment and training of sponsorship and commercial specialists for associations
- Regional sponsorship guidance and tools
b2b’s workshops are tailored with our dedicated experts.
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.